ecfmg app question.

6/13/2013 9:50:51 AM
Hello,
I am an IMG from India. I have sent the online application for step one. Now I need to send in the paperwork for ECFMG.
My medical school hasn't issued me the medical diploma so I have got a letter from the Dean. And also I am away from med school. Will it be possible for me to send in those papers by myself after getting it attested by the Notary Public?

6/13/2013 4:41:55 PM
Hi do you know after completeing online part what to do next,as i have got my medical diploma with me.but i am not getting that what next i should do?do i also need to send some papers back to my college for verificatin as i am also an IMG.

6/14/2013 7:53:11 PM
kmalik1 wrote:
Hi do you know after completeing online part what to do next,as i have got my medical diploma with me.but i am not getting that what next i should do?do i also need to send some papers back to my college for verificatin as i am also an IMG.

I don't know what application you filled up on line..... If u did IWA the next step is to download form 186 and sign it send it ur school and have it sign . You also have to download forms 344,345, and 187 . Read all the instructions and go from there . After u received the form sign from ur school you need to send all the paper work to ECFMG. You also need to translate ur diploma and send that to them . After they received the paper. work it takes up to 3 weeks ...... Hope this help !

Good luck ....

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK