Need advice on studying.

6/10/2013 5:15:15 PM
So I just finished NBME 15 and got a disappointing 280 (170). But I have been studying since September. My last NBME I took, I got a 153 (NBME 11 about 3 months ago)

I have gone through Goljan twice. Have done All USMLE rx questions with a 54% average first time through

I have gone through First Aid 3 times and have done both Kaplan Stimulation tests ( 211 in February and 230 in May)

I did Uworld six times and have ended with an overall of 62%

I took the USMLE stimulative tests (204 in the first one and 195 on the second one)

I did Kaplan in the beginning of September and have gone through it three times each book

My exam is in a month and a half.

I have not gone through Pathoma

what else can I do to improve my score?

6/10/2013 5:35:19 PM
doctor91 wrote:
So I just finished NBME 15 and got a disappointing 280 (170). But I have been studying since September. My last NBME I took, I got a 153 (NBME 11 about 3 months ago)

I have gone through Goljan twice. Have done All USMLE rx questions with a 54% average first time through

I have gone through First Aid 3 times and have done both Kaplan Stimulation tests ( 211 in February and 230 in May)

I did Uworld six times and have ended with an overall of 62%

I took the USMLE stimulative tests (204 in the first one and 195 on the second one)

I did Kaplan in the beginning of September and have gone through it three times each book

My exam is in a month and a half.

I have not gone through Pathoma

what else can I do to improve my score?

I should also note that I did my first step 1 in early December and got a 153

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK