usmle % help

6/4/2013 3:09:30 PM
I am around 82% through the first pass of uworld and averaging around 71% with initial few tests taken subject wise but after that all of them random timed mode. but i have been constant at 70-71 % for quite long and cant see any improvement happening. Can anybody tell me how am i faring on my performance because being an img( though a permanent resident of usa) i am quite anxious and desperately dont want to end up with a lower score!

and also i am planning to take my first nbme next week ...if anyone can tell me which ones i should start with frst...my exam date is around 8 weeks awayFeedback Requested

6/4/2013 4:43:58 PM
start with NBME 12 and see how you do. then take nbme 7 3 weeks after that ( nbme 7 is hard so if your score dips it's okay) then take nbme 13 3 more weeks after that or nbme 11...3 days before your actual real exam take nbme 15 and see how you do.

you can always switch 12 and 11. take them all ONLINE don't do that offline bullsh1t

6/5/2013 12:38:09 AM
pinomontalbano wrote:
start with NBME 12 and see how you do. then take nbme 7 3 weeks after that ( nbme 7 is hard so if your score dips it's okay) then take nbme 13 3 more weeks after that or nbme 11...3 days before your actual real exam take nbme 15 and see how you do.

you can always switch 12 and 11. take them all ONLINE don't do that offline bullsh1t

Thank you that helps!!! Will post my score next week after taking 11 or 12.
And does my uworld% indicate at all where am i heading??

6/6/2013 11:58:10 PM
yes it means you are doing good so far. you gotta get your U-world scores into the 80s.

and you have to take an NBME as soon as possible..to see where you are at!

6/8/2013 10:25:10 AM
pinomontalbano wrote:
yes it means you are doing good so far. you gotta get your U-world scores into the 80s.

and you have to take an NBME as soon as possible..to see where you are at!

hey thanks buddy ..took nbme 12 as you said and scored a 550 (233)
now i feel i am on track

6/8/2013 11:41:00 AM
hsmashiana wrote:
I am around 82% through the first pass of uworld and averaging around 71% with initial few tests taken subject wise but after that all of them random timed mode. but i have been constant at 70-71 % for quite long and cant see any improvement happening. Can anybody tell me how am i faring on my performance because being an img( though a permanent resident of usa) i am quite anxious and desperately dont want to end up with a lower score!

and also i am planning to take my first nbme next week ...if anyone can tell me which ones i should start with frst...my exam date is around 8 weeks awayFeedback Requested

7/7/2013 5:43:37 AM
Took nbme 13 almost 4 weeks after i took nbme 12 n got a 540 (231)....no improvement
can anybody help???exactly a month to go for the exam!!!!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK