becker review

6/4/2013 1:34:26 PM
Hi, does anyone recommend Becker? What are the benefits of this study program over Kaplan? Thanks

6/4/2013 1:44:31 PM
all those review programs are so expensive.

they all do what you can do yourself.

one of them is not better than the other. plus all those videos are online to download..you can do your own course at home.

9/13/2013 5:55:13 PM
becker is a complete waste of money

such a waste that they will provide financing for you!

9/15/2013 12:11:47 AM
I just took the Chicago class and I liked it. There were one or two professors that I thought could have done better but overall I liked it. I gave me more confidence and most people who I met or from my school in that class liked it too. Everybody learns different but I did find it helpful. Send me a message if you have any specific questions.

9/16/2013 5:02:23 AM
Becker is very expensive, but effective. I also like Falcon review, the lectures are awesome. For review notes I like USMLE Denver Notes they are the best.

If you want free notes, see my site http://usmle.me for MY free notes. It does not even have a name Big Grin

9/16/2013 10:14:52 PM
Becker is Falcon so not sure what the above post is talking about and it is less expensive than Kaplan. I only paid 2500.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK