looking for a serious and focused study partner

6/3/2013 11:42:28 PM
my name is obinna ubah 36yrs old, serious and very focused on scoring high on the USMLE.. i am looking for a serious well motivated person to study together, through skype or in person. i live in new jersey area. my email is [email protected].

thanks

6/4/2013 9:15:10 PM
also looking for study partner through skype

6/5/2013 10:42:29 AM
step1guruX wrote:
my name is obinna ubah 36yrs old, serious and very focused on scoring high on the USMLE.. i am looking for a serious well motivated person to study together, through skype or in person. i live in new jersey area. my email is [email protected].

thanks

Hi my name is Olga, am also looking for a serious study partner. I am preparing for usmle step1 and very focused in having high scores. I also live in New Jersey, my email is [email protected]. Please let's get in touch. Thanks

6/5/2013 1:48:23 PM
hi, my name is aanu. i'm studying for step 1 as well and i'm in dire need of a focused study partner.you can reach me at [email protected]

6/5/2013 5:22:02 PM
Hi.My name is Mohammed Zakiuddin.I live in Chicago.I'm almost done with my 1st reading of kaplan lecture notes & looking for a Male Study partner who is at the same level & now could live together in a Room/Apt and do Combine preparation by Reviewing kaplan Lecture notes and then moving on to First Aid & Q Banks and is planning to take the Exam in 6-8 months from now.If u r interested plz mail me at [email protected] for further discussion.and if I find the option right I can also think of re-locating.Thank you.
edited by MZ-786 on 6/5/2013

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK