advice for last 4 days

5/25/2013 10:32:34 AM
hello everybody...i got 254/640 score on nbme 15 two days back....immune system and biostat low band rest of all good....give me advice for last four days......general health and principle is also bad......thanks in advance

5/25/2013 4:55:41 PM
my advice for your last four days is to look thru first aid as many times as you can. i think in 4 days you can do first aid 4 times.

but quickly ....and make sure you use the rapid review in the back of first aid to quiz yourself. remember all the big big topics. Pharm Phys path, pathophys.

immuno is hard. learn those interleukens and what they do. biostats you can generate a test on u-world that is ONLY biostats and do those if you want, but i would focus more on going over first aid quickly quickly 4-5x start from the beginning and just look at those pages and small small details of GI, endocrine, memorize heme synthesis, porphriyas, 21-oh deficiency. addison's, conn's, crohns, you must know cystic fibrosis throughly!! focus on doing 200 u-world questions per day to build up your stamina in tutor/timed mode. You'll do fine you have very strong NBME score. i would definitely take 1 more nbme today or sunday. take NBME 15 online/ or nbme 12. just to firm your knowledge. GOOD LUCK.

6/16/2013 3:41:19 PM
pinomontalbano wrote:
my advice for your last four days is to look thru first aid as many times as you can. i think in 4 days you can do first aid 4 times.

but quickly ....and make sure you use the rapid review in the back of first aid to quiz yourself. remember all the big big topics. Pharm Phys path, pathophys.

immuno is hard. learn those interleukens and what they do. biostats you can generate a test on u-world that is ONLY biostats and do those if you want, but i would focus more on going over first aid quickly quickly 4-5x start from the beginning and just look at those pages and small small details of GI, endocrine, memorize heme synthesis, porphriyas, 21-oh deficiency. addison's, conn's, crohns, you must know cystic fibrosis throughly!! focus on doing 200 u-world questions per day to build up your stamina in tutor/timed mode. You'll do fine you have very strong NBME score. i would definitely take 1 more nbme today or sunday. take NBME 15 online/ or nbme 12. just to firm your knowledge. GOOD LUCK.

what is considered a decent score for nbme 15, which would guarantee a 230 plus in the actual exam?? :s

6/16/2013 6:41:09 PM
batoolrizvi wrote:
pinomontalbano wrote:

what is considered a decent score for nbme 15, which would guarantee a 230 plus in the actual exam?? :s

i dont know abt descet bt my friend gave 5 fays befor on may 2 and he got 233 /550 and his score final usmle was 250 so dude u have awesome score just do fa and uw be calm

6/17/2013 12:13:21 AM
drnawazish wrote:
hello everybody...i got 254/640 score on nbme 15 two days back....immune system and biostat low band rest of all good....give me advice for last four days......general health and principle is also bad......thanks in advance

Just relax a bit Pinomontalvano advice is good (follow it!) You are going to do great! Be confident. Your nbme score is amazing. Let us know how you do. Good luck

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK