Any opinions on USLMErx?

5/17/2013 7:57:04 PM
I have been through the u-world question banks twice and have gotten too comfortable with the questions. Was scoring high but am worried about being familiar with the questions, and a false sense of security. I signed up for USMLErx Q bank and find the questions to be good, but its early. Wondering if anyone has any experience they are willing to share?

Thanks

5/20/2013 4:43:04 PM
Anybody?

5/22/2013 11:07:48 PM
its basically good for reviewinf 1st aid, but from what i have heard from a lot of people, the actual exam is not the same. There are also mistaked in usmlerx. i say go for uworld after readign 1 aid. probably a better use of your time. good luck

5/28/2013 5:04:05 PM
needhelp4usmle wrote:
its basically good for reviewinf 1st aid, but from what i have heard from a lot of people, the actual exam is not the same. There are also mistaked in usmlerx. i say go for uworld after readign 1 aid. probably a better use of your time. good luck

Thanks,

Unfortunately I've already exhausted U world bank. I know the questions, so am looking for something fresh. The questions in USMLErx seem to help solidify the concepts in FA, so I think I'll stick with it as a #2 bank.

5/28/2013 5:36:49 PM
it's fine. plus it's a good review of first aid.

just make sure you know the concepts of the explanations of u-world and the educational objectives. you'll be fine, but i know you get to a point when you have the answers memorized for u-world.

try rx out for a while. couldn't hurt any.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK