3 months out and just took and nbme..form 12

5/1/2013 9:31:07 AM
hey fellow docs,

just wanted to get some feedback/advice. i just completed my first NBME, form 12, and scored a pretty low 193. i THINK that's passing, but not entirely sure. anyways, ive been doing uworld, first aid, and pathoma. planning on taking kaplan live prep in ny this summer.

any advice on pathoma? should i just drop that and use Doc goljan's lectures?

is my score pretty decent for being that far from the test (highly doubt it)? i know i gotta a lot to work on. feelin pretty discouraged right now. id like to knw some of your guys' experiences.

5/1/2013 10:43:38 PM
no don't feel discouraged you are starting out with a passing score. keep doing these 3 things. Goljian, first aid, uworld over and over and over again. your score will sky rocket in a month. you should be studying 10-12 hours a day though. really good memorizing study.

you're going to do great!!

5/3/2013 7:13:44 PM
I did Pathoma and felt like it was the best thing I have done so far. Please stick with it and keep studying. You WILL succeed if you push hard

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK