USMLE Rx??

5/1/2013 2:45:09 AM
Hi !! I have done reading FA n U world question bank twice n stil my last nbme score was a mere 220 in nbme 12 n 212 in nbme 7. I felt d ques were tough n i didn have a holistic picture of all types of ques.. Shud i go thru d same ques again or i shud do a new question bank along wid u world ..How is usmlerx??? Am an IMG n exam in 4 weeks. Kindly help...

5/1/2013 12:27:48 PM
rashi wrote:
Hi !! I have done reading FA n U world question bank twice n stil my last nbme score was a mere 220 in nbme 12 n 212 in nbme 7. I felt d ques were tough n i didn have a holistic picture of all types of ques.. Shud i go thru d same ques again or i shud do a new question bank along wid u world ..How is usmlerx??? Am an IMG n exam in 4 weeks. Kindly help...

Hey..I don't think its such a good idea to do USMLERX at this point. Its more of a practice q bank so that you get a hang of the whole usmle format. I started with USMLERX and now I moved on to UWORLD, I think UWORLD is far more practical than USMLERX. I took NBME 7 and 11 and I think a lot of questions are actually similar to the questions on UWORLD. So, don't waste your time on USMLERX, I suggest you go through FA and UWORLD again or probably do DIT videos. Good luck!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK