Exam in 2 weeks!!

4/26/2013 8:31:46 PM
Hi!! I jst took nbme 12 n i scored jst 212. I had been scorin good before..My uswa 2 score was 230 one week back. My nbme 7 score was 221 two weeks back.
I was expecting 240 dis time since i was improving everytime. I dun knw wat went wrong? Shud i take d exam after two weeks?? I am really nervous n dun knw wat to do!! I am an IMG. Kindly help.

4/26/2013 9:56:53 PM
check ur inbox

4/29/2013 8:31:08 PM
don't worry those are all solid scores. just take another nbme in 4 days and see how you do. sometimes it's just an off day or you are tired or something. i would definitely take nbme15 3 days before your exam (it's the newest nbme). for the next 4 days keep going over first aid over and over and over again very quickly 3x and don't go by UWSA....always go by nbme. just because you got a 212 doesn't mean you're gonna get a 212...it's always + or - 16....so you might actually get a 222...or whatever you got on 7. you're RIGHT there and you have 2 more weeks. that is A LOT of time to keep reviewing first aid. don't forget to keep doing full blocks of MIXED questions everyday. you should be doing 200 questions a day right now at 2 weeks out.

4/30/2013 3:04:28 PM
200 questions with explanations?? I have added too much stuff in my fa so I takes lot of time to go thru each n everything . im doin goljan , fa and uw...but uw is really time taking ,left with 300 questions untouched, wanna do cardio,genetics n respi from Kaplan as I have done it before. how bout tht ? my score is 219 ,, how can I improve tht ?

4/30/2013 6:28:29 PM
you need to do random/mixed/timed/ not tutor 200 questions per day to simulate the exam. it will review what you have in your head and strengthen what you already know. don't try to learn any new weird things now. just keep going over the concepts in your head. over and over again so you can use that info for part 1. you must continue doing questions.

how many hours per day are you studying now. 2 weeks from your exam you should be somewhere around 12-13 hours of studying per day.

5/1/2013 4:20:58 PM
Hey!! I finally decided to postpone my exam..i feel d need of doing more ques..Do u think i shud do USMLE rx ??? Any reviews???

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK