NBME 11

4/21/2013 11:45:36 PM
Started my preparation in January, took NBME 7 in February (I know, too early to take an NBME) and got 179..Now took NBME 11 and got 203..I have finished 1/4th of UWORLD q bank and yet to do embryology, anatomy and neuro..Is it possible to increase my score to atleast 220? What else can I do to improve my score, other than doing the left over topics of course. Thanks.

4/22/2013 11:38:30 PM
yes, but keep repeating the basics. and make sure you are really learning what uworld has to offer and keep going thru first aid like a crazy person. everything you need to get a 99 is in uworld and first aid. you don't need that much more..unless you want to get like a 250 then you'll have to use KAPLAN books.

4/22/2013 11:49:57 PM
pinomontalbano wrote:
yes, but keep repeating the basics. and make sure you are really learning what uworld has to offer and keep going thru first aid like a crazy person. everything you need to get a 99 is in uworld and first aid. you don't need that much more..unless you want to get like a 250 then you'll have to use KAPLAN books.

Thanks a lot..You are such a sweetheart..giving encouraging and realistic replies all the time to everyone.

4/23/2013 1:27:07 AM
you're welcome. just stick to u-world and first aid for now..if you have the kaplan books you can refer to them..also you can always refer to lippincotts for pharmacology and biochem also. but you must know first aid left and right up and down.

4/23/2013 4:26:15 AM
yes i have heard the same pinomontalbano....
u world and first aid but im having problem in revising pathology.its diffcult to revise goljan and is the pathology in first aid enough????

4/23/2013 4:27:43 AM
where does nbme 5 and 6 stand?
i took an offline test and it wasnt tough!!!

4/25/2013 2:39:38 PM
Hi Romaisa
Pathology from First aid is not enough. If you have studied Goljan, stick to it...it helps....do not worry after the third reading, Goljan would be a cake walk because it makes you understand the basic mechanism so clearly that you need not memorise things and it corelates very well with FA and UW.
Good luck !

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK