Step 1 score too bad

4/19/2013 9:53:48 AM
Friends my step 1 score s too bad 194... What should i do?? Shall i proceed??? Guide me please

4/20/2013 2:12:21 AM
Gagandeepkaur wrote:
Friends my step 1 score s too bad 194... What should i do?? Shall i proceed??? Guide me please

Sorry But now, you have to proceed with your next steps. Study hard for your CK and prepare well for your CS and go ahead. Even if the scores are very important are not the only factors in order to get a residency. Overcome this obstacle.
Good luck

4/22/2013 1:29:45 PM
IsabelSchaffry-Velez wrote:
Gagandeepkaur wrote:

Sorry But now, you have to proceed with your next steps. Study hard for your CK and prepare well for your CS and go ahead. Even if the scores are very important are not the only factors in order to get a residency. Overcome this obstacle.
Good luck

Thanku ... What all to do fr step 2 ck?? Do guide..

4/23/2013 3:28:05 AM
Gagandeepkaur wrote:
IsabelSchaffry-Velez wrote:
Gagandeepkaur wrote:

Good luck

Thanku ... What all to do fr step 2 ck?? Do guide..

I think Kaplan preparation for CK is a good one. They have a 6 week lecture live course that includes the books and covers Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Public Health & Epidemiology, Surgery, OB/GYN, Psychiatry (I think I listed everything). You can add the access to the center and go to study there, watch the videos, etc. Then, you have to do your blocks (UWorld Step 2 CK and in my opinion also Kaplan Q-Bank for CK).
There are several programs (Falcon, DIT,etc) but my personal experience is with Kaplan and I do like it. They have their own question banks, but still (even if they don't have money interest on UWorld), they recommend and recognize UWorld as a great one that has to be also added.
If you don't live close to a Kaplan center, they also offer online courses.
Keep in touch

4/23/2013 1:43:14 PM
Thanku so much. [email protected]
This is my email id.

4/23/2013 1:43:52 PM
Thanku so much. [email protected]
This is my email id.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK