I have no idea what is step 1 so please guide me.

4/17/2013 9:43:31 PM
fadipalestine wrote:
Hello every body,i just got my result in step 2 it is very low but alhamdo lellah that i passed,it was very difficult for me because i studied medicine in russian language,i live in usa now,how i can prepare for step 1 to get a good score,what i need?please tell me.

Step 1 is all the basics biochem, hematology, anathomy,behavioral science, immunology,genetics,gastro, hepatic, central nerv syst. Cardio,respiratory , etc.
hope this helps let me know if I there is anything else u need to know ....
Good luck !

4/18/2013 3:19:39 PM
fadipalestine wrote:
Hello every body,i just got my result in step 2 it is very low but alhamdo lellah that i passed,it was very difficult for me because i studied medicine in russian language,i live in usa now,how i can prepare for step 1 to get a good score,what i need?please tell me.

You should look at attending a live review session from Kaplan or Falcon. I know Kaplan has deals where you can spend 7 weeks doing videos then immediately take the 7 week live course so you can see the material twice. And obviously UWorld questions are an invaluable learning tool.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK