Need some guidance...430 NBME-13

4/7/2013 5:56:43 PM
I just took NBME-13 this morning and scored a 430 (205). I have 45 days left to prepare for the USMLE and my goal has been a 220-225. I haven't been studying super hard yet so I'm ready to kick it into high gear here.

I have NBME 11, 12, both UWorld assessments, Kaplan, Pass, DIT, and Goljan audios/RR book at my disposal.

I'm about 80% through U-World and have averaged 60% unused the past 20 blocks. After I finish, I'll reset the progress and be sure to at least get through it once more.

Any suggestions on how to get another 20 USMLE points in 6 weeks? Is DIT/First Aid and UWorld the way to go...just keep it simple?

4/8/2013 9:00:29 PM
Hey I think you should do uworld again and really know the concepts . Do FA atleast twice from start to end. Plus your Nbmes and uworld forum 1 to test yourself. See where you are weak and work on those then test yourself again. You got this

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK