nmbe score 470/214

3/30/2013 12:13:33 PM
heyso my exam is in 2 days.. and my score is 470/214. am aiming for 220 and above... is that possible

3/30/2013 5:09:00 PM
HElp!! people

3/30/2013 11:34:01 PM
mujtabax wrote:
HElp!! people

I was like having an estimated 215 one week before the test (scheduled for the 28) and I already postpone it. It's a very personal decision but it depends what you want and to use the extra time to really improve it.
Good luck!!!

3/31/2013 3:43:55 AM
IsabelSchaffry-Velez wrote:
mujtabax wrote:
HElp!! people

I was like having an estimated 215 one week before the test (scheduled for the 28) and I already postpone it. It's a very personal decision but it depends what you want and to use the extra time to really improve it.
Good luck!!!

how long did you postponed it for... is another week enough.. cause honestly thats all i could spare

3/31/2013 10:50:29 PM
mujtabax wrote:
mujtabax wrote:
HElp!! people

Good luck!!!

how long did you postponed it for... is another week enough.. cause honestly thats all i could spare

Hi, I postponed for a month, but if you have only one week, just dedicate the week to do more questions and before the test take another NBME. Today I was told the NBME 6 is the best predictor before the test, I didn't even consider it before. Everyone have something to say I think is better to do the most of the tests you can, to check: 1. If you are improving 2. If he results of the several tests are consistent.
If you can just postponed for one week, make that week work for you.
Do your best, try to relax a bit (hard, I know). I wish you good luck and the best score. Let me know

3/31/2013 11:00:17 PM
mujtabax wrote:
mujtabax wrote:
HElp!! people

Good luck!!!

If you just have a week, make that week to work for you. Do more questions and take another NBME. Today I was told NBME 6 is the best to take before the exam. Who knows for sure? Everyone is going to tell you what worked for them. Listen, but, at the end, you have to decide. In my opinion take all the test you can afford to check: 1.If you are improving 2. If the results are consistent in between all of them.
You can put a lot of things in order during the week, specially your self-confidence. If you need more time, only you know it. One of my professors told me: If you need extra time, take it. And make that extra time work in your favor.
Try to relax a bit (hard, I know), sleep enough (harder) and go to sly the dragon. You can do it
Let me know how is everything.

4/2/2013 11:46:38 AM
mujtabax wrote:
mujtabax wrote:
HElp!! people

Good luck!!!

If you just have a week, make that week to work for you. Do more questions and take another NBME. Today I was told NBME 6 is the best to take before the exam. Who knows for sure? Everyone is going to tell you what worked for them. Listen, but, at the end, you have to decide. In my opinion take all the test you can afford to check: 1.If you are improving 2. If the results are consistent in between all of them.

You can put a lot of things in order during the week, specially your self-confidence. If you need more time, only you know it. One of my professors told me: If you need extra time, take it. And make that extra time work in your favor.
Try to relax a bit (hard, I know), sleep enough (harder) and go to sly the dragon. You can do it
Let me know how is everything.

thanks isable.. will take ur words of wisdom to heart.. good luck step1ning

4/2/2013 3:13:32 PM
No matter what
don't panic...panic will make you more anxious and won't help
try to focus on weak areas and work on them and yes, do as many questions as possible.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK