The Becker USMLE

3/28/2013 3:47:19 PM
Hy,
does anybody have any idea about the becker usmle,i ve been in USA this month,and the Becker professional education propose an exclusive usmle step1 review corse (WITH 60%OFF ,it costs 1350 usd)for 7week applicable to new york ,and chicago
If i tell you that i did my studies in french ,is that offer interesting for me?

4/24/2013 8:07:38 AM
Becker offers live seven-week review courses taught by expert instructors in NYC and Chicago. Each lecture is followed by a question and answer session. Register by the end of April to save 50%. Becker also offers three and seven week live classes in Dallas, plus a self-study option for students who prefer to review at their own pace.

If you are going to be in the NYC area on May 6 register for a Complimentary lecture and experience Becker firsthand. http://bit.ly/XUbDbE

4/24/2013 1:48:05 PM
amouna wrote:
Hy,
does anybody have any idea about the becker usmle,i ve been in USA this month,and the Becker professional education propose an exclusive usmle step1 review corse (WITH 60%OFF ,it costs 1350 usd)for 7week applicable to new york ,and chicago
If i tell you that i did my studies in french ,is that offer interesting for me?

Becker (Falcon) is a well known preparation resource for USMLE. I went to Kaplan and I like it, but now Falcon has 2 amazing teachers that lectured me in Kaplan (Dr. Mary Ruebush and Dr. Steven Daugerthy)plus they have Dr. Goljan and the program they have is reliable. Now, with this offer they have I would go there without doubt. Go for the complimentary lecture they have about hepatitis. You will love the unique style Dr. Ruebush has!!!!!

6/9/2013 4:55:59 PM
The above dialogue was bewteen 3 Falcon-Backer employees.

Nice!

6/9/2013 5:51:41 PM
yes correct.. looks like they are employees of that company
edited by sasa15890963 on 6/9/2013

6/10/2013 2:40:38 AM
Hey. I hear i can get an entire review course instead of a Kia! Sounds amazing!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK