Uworld Starting Percentage

3/27/2013 4:52:44 PM
I'm pretty new to Uworld. I activated it last night...did two blocks so far, random, timed mode. I was wondering what the average second year medical student starts with percentage wise? My exam is at the end of May and I'm starting out with 60-65%. Is that low? Is there a lot of room for improvement given that I have a little less than two months? I noticed that my weak areas happen to be subjects that require memorization (ex: aortic arches, drug side effects etc), should I start memorizing now or is it too early?
Your advise will be much appreciated
Thanks

3/31/2013 1:17:18 AM
zuhal wrote:
I'm pretty new to Uworld. I activated it last night...did two blocks so far, random, timed mode. I was wondering what the average second year medical student starts with percentage wise? My exam is at the end of May and I'm starting out with 60-65%. Is that low? Is there a lot of room for improvement given that I have a little less than two months? I noticed that my weak areas happen to be subjects that require memorization (ex: aortic arches, drug side effects etc), should I start memorizing now or is it too early?
Your advise will be much appreciated
Thanks

60-65% is ok. u can improve and u'll improve hopefully. learn the stuff using mnemonics.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK