Want to review FA, speaks Spanish preferable

3/19/2013 2:49:23 PM
Im looking for a serious study partner, who does not work.. somebody that is completely dedicated to study everyday... I would like to review FA, and weak points... plan to take the test in May... and preferably is speaks spanish...

3/19/2013 2:59:53 PM
dannypino87 wrote:
Im looking for a serious study partner, who does not work.. somebody that is completely dedicated to study everyday... I would like to review FA, and weak points... plan to take the test in May... and preferably is speaks spanish...

Hi, Im from Colombia... I will take the test next week , Im using kaplan, first aid and uworld... let me know studing on Skype this week will help you !

Hope to hear from you soon..!!
Jesica

3/19/2013 10:33:12 PM
JessicaRamirez wrote:
dannypino87 wrote:

Hi, Im from Colombia... I will take the test next week , Im using kaplan, first aid and uworld... let me know studing on Skype this week will help you !

Hope to hear from you soon..!!
Jesica

3/19/2013 10:36:34 PM
dannypino87 wrote:

Hello, my name is Rebeca and I will be taking my step at the end of April or starting May. I need to review FA a couple of times. If you are interested let me know. I speak spanish and I study every day because I don't work.

3/19/2013 10:39:27 PM
I will be reading FA cover to cover starting next week.

3/24/2013 3:09:17 PM
Negra wrote:
I will be reading FA cover to cover starting next week.

Hi my name is JD,, i studied medecine in ,Havana . I speak Spanish , but i study for the USMLE exam in English if you are interested we can read First Aid everyday , Ok. This is my email [email protected]!! Gracias!!
edited by docdestine on 3/24/2013

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK