Skype study partner

3/18/2013 11:54:12 AM
Looking for a study partner to discuss any doubts or difficult topics. Would prefer to study over skype as I don't feel any advantage of studying face-to-face, as opposed to skype (and it would also save any commute time)
Exam is hopefully soon, maybe in 45 days or so (though I have not booked my date). Would be mutually helpful to study with someone with a similar time frame.
After April 1st, I would also like to go over the FA with a study partner (maybe a couple of hours each day). More for moral support and difficult topics, than for a page-by-page review.
I live in NJ (USA). I'm stating this, so as to give an idea of timings.
Please reply to this post if interested. Thanks in advance, and all the best
edited by anu256 on 3/19/2013

3/18/2013 12:03:52 PM
Hi there, i'll be taking my exam in 4 weeks. Set a date for April 11. Let me know ifyou're interested. I live in Cali.

3/18/2013 10:44:22 PM
Hi Anu!

I am on Indian IMG. Looking for a serious study partner. mail me at [email protected] or skype- ashishgupta2k5

3/19/2013 12:06:54 AM
asgu24386917 wrote:
Hi Anu!

I am on Indian IMG. Looking for a serious study partner. mail me at [email protected] or skype- ashishgupta2k5

Hi Ashish.. Good to hear from you. When are you planning to take the exam?

3/19/2013 12:07:23 AM
KaRa34262709 wrote:
Hi there, i'll be taking my exam in 4 weeks. Set a date for April 11. Let me know ifyou're interested. I live in Cali.

Hi... Ive left you a message in your inbox

3/19/2013 10:45:33 AM
HI anu if u interested i would like to go over FA with you if interested add me on skype : angelinsky171
Thanks

3/21/2013 12:42:16 AM
4th year IMG student. Read FA 7x looking for a serious study partner to take the step with in 6 weeks.

3/21/2013 1:32:51 PM
hey if your still looking im in jersey also.. my skype is "greennwhitee"

3/21/2013 6:47:42 PM
princessfarooqi wrote:
hey if your still looking im in jersey also.. my skype is "greennwhitee"

Hi Anu, I actually live in NJ too, and was looking for a study partner as well. I am looking to take the exam in May. Please let me know if you are still looking for a study partner. My skype is hibah.farooqui.
Thanks

3/22/2013 3:43:59 PM
anu256 wrote:
Looking for a study partner to discuss any doubts or difficult topics. Would prefer to study over skype as I don't feel any advantage of studying face-to-face, as opposed to skype (and it would also save any commute time)
Exam is hopefully soon, maybe in 45 days or so (though I have not booked my date). Would be mutually helpful to study with someone with a similar time frame.
After April 1st, I would also like to go over the FA with a study partner (maybe a couple of hours each day). More for moral support and difficult topics, than for a page-by-page review.

3/22/2013 3:47:05 PM
anu256 wrote:

3/22/2013 3:49:01 PM
anu256 wrote:

hey im in jersey im interested here is my skype chisom.nwoye

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK