need help in Cardio!

3/14/2013 4:50:50 AM
Hi Guys
Unfortunately I'm having alot of trouble thoroughly understanding cardio physio and pathophys. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what is a good resource that really breaks it down in simple terms. I've already Kaplan Physio and BRS Physio...but i keep messing up on the questions...plz help cuz i know how important cardio is. I really need to understand this inside out somehow.

3/14/2013 9:22:34 PM
gggg23958403 wrote:
Hi Guys
Unfortunately I'm having alot of trouble thoroughly understanding cardio physio and pathophys. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what is a good resource that really breaks it down in simple terms. I've already Kaplan Physio and BRS Physio...but i keep messing up on the questions...plz help cuz i know how important cardio is. I really need to understand this inside out somehow.

Take a look in your inbox

3/20/2013 4:30:57 PM
Hi guys, Cardio is also one of my weakest point. I have tried Kaplan notes and videos, but I still dont get the whole concept down. Any help would be appreaciated!!
edited by Camenle on 3/20/2013

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK