Reapplying for USMLE Step 1

3/4/2013 12:12:13 PM
hi, i needed to know some information regarding re-applying for usmle step 1 as i cancelled my exam coz i wasn't sure i would pass it.can you tell me what is the procedure??

3/6/2013 10:46:45 PM
junaidkhan wrote:
hi, i needed to know some information regarding re-applying for usmle step 1 as i cancelled my exam coz i wasn't sure i would pass it.can you tell me what is the procedure??

If you are in your eligibility period just reschedule with Prometric for a fee that varies from %50 to $105, depending how many days ahead you cancelled. You can extend your eligibility period just once for a $65 fee in the OASIS ECFMG website. If you want to move the eligibility once again, you must fill again an on-line application and pay $820 Let's say your period was Oct-Nov-Dec, you paid $65 to move it to Jan-Feb-March. If you want to move it to April-May-June, you have to pay $820 and fill the application again.
I already called them because I want to have my bases covered, since my period finish at the end of March, my test is on March 28. If I feel not enough prepared I have to pay $820

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK