Exam in two months...... trying to get 260+

2/22/2013 7:39:58 PM
hey, there.

I am IMG graduated in 2008. I want to take the usmle step 1 in two months and i am planning to use FA + UW q bank, USWSA, NBME and goljan or BRS pathology if i need an extra hand as my only resources of study. my goal is 260+.

i just want to know if is possible to reach my goal with those resources as ONLY material of study.

i appreciate the commentaries, suggestions and criticisms in favor.

thanks in advance.

2/23/2013 9:24:03 PM
ansa30718807 wrote:
hey, there.

I am IMG graduated in 2008. I want to take the usmle step 1 in two months and i am planning to use FA + UW q bank, USWSA, NBME and goljan or BRS pathology if i need an extra hand as my only resources of study. my goal is 260+.

i just want to know if is possible to reach my goal with those resources as ONLY material of study.

thanks in advance.

2/25/2013 1:12:20 AM
Hi

Im a male IMG from India, looking for a serious study partner. Im planning to take exam by April-May and targeting 250+.

My skype ID is ashishgupta2k5
My mail ID is [email protected]

2/25/2013 11:08:03 AM
ansa30718807 wrote:
hey, there.

thanks in advance.

Hi, I have been studying for 9 months already. Out of my personal experience, you will be able to review FA and Qbank only in two months if you study 8-9 h a day.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK