Information plzzz urgent

2/22/2013 1:04:16 PM
Hi can anybody tel me will the questions in step1 be in uworld pattern or NBME pattern.

2/23/2013 11:41:21 AM
Hey I have not taken my exam It is approaching fast but My friend took it a week ago.She said it was a mixture of NBME and uworld.A lot of my seniors said that it is easier than both.When is your exam?Good luck!Mine is in 2 weeks.Let me know how it goes.

2/23/2013 1:42:21 PM
Hey thank u for giving me the information u know although u didn't take your exam still. My exam is on feb 28th. I will for sure let you know my experience after my exam. I'm able to answer uworld with a lot of ease but I feel nbme little tough. That's y I wanted to know about the main step 1 exam. Your information was really helpful to reduce my tension. Good luck for your exam.
edited by esther0506 on 2/23/2013

2/26/2013 3:43:31 AM
Hi i have exam in month can u guys please let me know which NBME form should i do... And where can i find them... Good luck for both of u i hope we all do it great

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK