Skype study partner to drill First Aid

2/7/2013 4:49:02 PM
I am looking for a serious study partner over skype, to spend an hour a day drilling each other through all the material in First Aid. If interested please reply to this post with contact info such as e-mail or skype name.
Thankyou

2/8/2013 12:48:47 PM
janesolyar wrote:
I am looking for a serious study partner over skype, to spend an hour a day drilling each other through all the material in First Aid. If interested please reply to this post with contact info such as e-mail or skype name.
Thankyou

please inbox your skype id..

2/9/2013 1:51:32 PM
janesolyar wrote:
Thankyou

my email is [email protected], thanks

2/9/2013 8:56:28 PM
Hi,i am willing to study with you using FA. Could you pls contact me with my skype id which is winifrednanim. Thanks

2/10/2013 8:22:47 PM
taking step 1 mid march, would like to go over material in first aid or uworld/kaplan Q's. email/skype is [email protected]. Good luck all.

2/14/2013 8:19:38 PM
hi,am taking step 1 in mid june,am willing to go over FA with you.Skype name is israelkasago06,email is [email protected]
edited by AmericanDream. on 2/14/2013

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK