is anyone studying for USMLE PART 1 chicago burbs?

2/5/2013 4:57:26 PM
is anyone studying for USMLE part 1 in the west chicago burbs? villa park? lombard? elmhurst? hinsdale? oak brook? burr ridge? addison? please let me know. we can meet at elmhurst public library. they have an amazing silent room there.

is anyone also studying for USMLE part 1 at DePaul university library?

looking for a study buddy.

2/5/2013 5:25:58 PM
woodridge public library?

2/5/2013 5:34:35 PM
do you ever go to elmhurst public or elmhurst college library?

2/26/2013 9:33:53 PM
SO NO ONE LIVES IN CHICAGO OR THE SURROUNDING SUBURBS?
This is hard to believe. Post on this page if you live in chicago or chicago's suburbs.

2/26/2013 11:24:11 PM
i live in palatine ....and go to palatine public library ......
pinomontalbano wrote:
is anyone studying for USMLE part 1 in the west chicago burbs? villa park? lombard? elmhurst? hinsdale? oak brook? burr ridge? addison? please let me know. we can meet at elmhurst public library. they have an amazing silent room there.

2/28/2013 2:07:22 AM
pinomontalbano wrote:

HEY There!! I'm definitely interested!!.I'm from Burr Ridge as a matter of fact and I'm a USIMG getting ready to prepare for step 1.
I plan on preparing anywhere between 6-12 months! I'm currently outside of the country right now but will be back in Chicago in 2-3 weeks. So if your're serious about this..we can meet on Skype in the mean time until I get back. I'm currently using Kaplan's High yield study guide but I have first aid on PDF. I'm also using UWorld qbank..you can reach me at my email [email protected] or fb..Luciano A. Tamayo... Look forward to studying with you

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK