Need study partner in houston,tx

2/4/2013 11:56:14 PM
Hi all,i am looking for a serious study partner in Houston,tx,area.planning to give exam in may-june..immediately followed by step 2(hopefully).i am a female from india.

I took my exam in 2011 but failed.took a long break & i almost forgot everything...started studying since a month..

Would like some motivation & support.online partner is also ok.but preferably live partner would be better.

Hoping to hear from somebody.

2/5/2013 3:21:13 PM
Hi .. I'm preparing to take the test sometime in Jul-Aug & I live in Dallas. We could discuss over the phone or Skype... plz leave me your email add & I will get in touch with you.

2/5/2013 5:14:17 PM
Hi i live in victoria tx but i have a place in houston. i just started studying, took a very long break and like you i forgot everything. i was hoping if i could join you. I need the motivation.

2/5/2013 10:15:41 PM
junnan wrote:
Hi i live in victoria tx but i have a place in houston. i just started studying, took a very long break and like you i forgot everything. i was hoping if i could join you. I need the motivation.

Hi,
So do u wanna come to Houston and study?? when r u planning to take the exam???i live in downtown Houston.
i am a female, old graduate from india.lemme know more about ur details.

My id is [email protected]
edited by kiki58607120 on 2/5/2013

2/5/2013 10:17:30 PM
aimhigher wrote:
Hi .. I'm preparing to take the test sometime in Jul-Aug & I live in Dallas. We could discuss over the phone or Skype... plz leave me your email add & I will get in touch with you.

Hi.good to hear from you..lemme know more details about you.my id is [email protected]

2/14/2013 9:00:09 PM
hi,am taking step 1 in mid June..i live at republic hollow tree apartments,hollow tree lane,Houston 77090.contact me if u are still interested phone no.281 727 8936
edited by AmericanDream. on 2/14/2013

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK