eligibility period and sheduling permit ??

2/4/2013 4:17:00 AM
Hi guys i have applied for my usmle step 1 and my step 1 application process is still in processing my eligibility period when i applied online i kept it as feb-march-april but as in now feb has already started will there be a problem in my sheduling permit or else if my process is completed in feb will i get my permit as march-april-may or else should i pay money for the extension of my eligibility period plz help me through this its quite urgent now..

2/4/2013 10:20:05 AM
Hi, I too have a similar problem. My friend who applied along with me , whose application is still in process, was told that the eligibility period will commence only after the form 186 is processed.anywayz i still have lots of readin to do, so not plannin to give step1 in feb.

2/5/2013 8:46:25 AM
Hi guys ,
Just wanted to share what I heard recently from a friend who has already completed step 1,that we need to apply 2-3 months prior our eligibility period starts.So if you decided to get eli.period from april-june u need to apply at the end of Jan or beginning of Feb to get everything in time.Because ecfmg sends another form to your medical school which has to completed by the med schol & send back to ecfmg....that's what I heard

2/5/2013 11:39:00 AM
It must be the credential verification that ur referring to. I dont think that ll delay ur scheduling permit.

2/8/2013 1:32:41 PM
AnGe85534975 wrote:
It must be the credential verification that ur referring to. I dont think that ll delay ur scheduling permit.

hi guys thanks for the replys but still didnt get the ans which is needed my application is still in college verification n my eligibility period has already started [thats feb march april] so if the whole feb goes in application verification thing when will my sheduling be will they give me the next consicutive 3e months like march april may or wil i miss my one month thats feb and will get sheduling for just two months only thats march and april ... plz i really dont know much abt this plz help me

2/9/2013 10:06:18 AM
usmlerockz wrote:
AnGe85534975 wrote:

hi guys thanks for the replys but still didnt get the ans which is needed my application is still in college verification n my eligibility period has already started [thats feb march april] so if the whole feb goes in application verification thing when will my sheduling be will they give me the next consicutive 3e months like march april may or wil i miss my one month thats feb and will get sheduling for just two months only thats march and april ... plz i really dont know much abt this plz help me

Hi usmlerockz,
If you have entered the eli.period from feb-maech then your permit will have the same period.They will not give you extra month.I think you must immediately contact (email) the usmle.org

2/9/2013 10:11:23 AM
Hi usmlerockz,
And I also think that you should contact your college and request them to speed up the process or if possible go to your college personally or send someone on your behalf.I did the same(because the office people in my med
school are very lazy,so I went there 3 times to remind them about my application)

2/10/2013 10:56:51 AM
@usmlerockz,
i had opted for eligibility period dec-feb. my form 186 got rejected twice. I received a mail that it was accepted on feb6. On feb 8th my scheduling permit was available. In that i had my eligibility period feb-april, by default. I hope that clears ur doubt. All the best!

2/10/2013 3:14:59 PM
oh i too have same prob

2/10/2013 6:56:18 PM
I am totally sure you will get only f-m-a as three month period regarding your schedule permit sending date.
If you need more time you have to ask for an extension, wich will keep your original three month and will add three more month (last chance until you re-pay your exam).
Good luck, any doubt let me know

Regards

2/11/2013 12:08:32 PM
AnGe85534975 wrote:
@usmlerockz,
i had opted for eligibility period dec-feb. my form 186 got rejected twice. I received a mail that it was accepted on feb6. On feb 8th my scheduling permit was available. In that i had my eligibility period feb-april, by default. I hope that clears ur doubt. All the best!

hi thanks for the reply it cleared my doubt even my 186 form got rejected once but still here in this forum some people disagree with the extension of the shedule permit but still thanks for the reply guys now waiting for the college to clear my the verification stuff hope my process completes in time ..

2/11/2013 12:09:51 PM
antoni wrote:
I am totally sure you will get only f-m-a as three month period regarding your schedule permit sending date.
If you need more time you have to ask for an extension, wich will keep your original three month and will add three more month (last chance until you re-pay your exam).
Good luck, any doubt let me know

Regards
thanks for the reply ..

2/11/2013 2:29:30 PM
usmlerockz wrote:
AnGe85534975 wrote:
@usmlerockz,

hi thanks for the reply it cleared my doubt even my 186 form got rejected once but still here in this forum some people disagree with the extension of the shedule permit but still thanks for the reply guys now waiting for the college to clear my the verification stuff hope my process completes in time ..

What was wrong with ur form 186? where did u graduate from?

2/12/2013 7:59:48 AM
AnGe85534975 wrote:
usmlerockz wrote:
AnGe85534975 wrote:
@usmlerockz,

What was wrong with ur form 186? where did u graduate from?

hi my 186 got rejected by the notary default they said it was a prob with ink of the notary..

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK