NBME 12 questions open discussion part 1

2/2/2013 7:25:56 PM
hi all again ,
here are some some wrong qs that i need ur help to answer them if u dont mind plz .
1) 79 year old woman with osteoarthritis comes to the physician for examination when the physitian enter the room he detects urine odor , its more appropriate for the physician to approach the topic of urinary incontinence with this patient by which of the following?
a- r u having problems that u may bee too embarrassed to talk about? would u welling to talk about them today .
b- i couldnt help but notice an odor when i came into room r u having any problem holding urine .
c- i understand this can be difficult to talk about but do u find urself having fecal incont also.
d- i know this can be an embarrassing topic but ppl sometimes have difficulty to hold their urine as they get older , is this ever aproplem for u .
e- its not surprising that someone ur age is having urinary incont , how many accident do u have aday .
a was wrong

2) ask about the synovial fluid content at rh arthritis ( increase, decrease, same ) for c3 , neutrophils, Il-1 and TNF .

3)16 year old female with worsening acne over forehead for past month , consumed vegetarian food for last 6 month and eating large amount of chocolate , currently work as flag person at road construction wearing helmet , her brother received chinchilla for pasr 2 month, physical exam reveal erthematous papules and pustules at forehead what is the most likely of exacerbation of the patients codition ?
a- allergic reaction to material use in road construction .
b- allergy to family pet
c- choclate consumption
d- excessive sun exposure
e- vegetarian diet
f wearing helmet .

4) 70 year old woman wants to donate 1,000,000 $ to small city department of public health to decrease the number of sudden cardiac death , and she wants to see the results at the next 1-2 years ,best accomplish by what of the following ?
a- creation of an antismoking campain .was wrong
b- creation of city wide aerobic exercise program
c-fortification of water supply by aspirin
d- placement of external automatic defibrillators in public spaces through out the city .
e- provision of free hmg-coa reductase inhibitors to everyone above 50
f provision of free relaxation and stress management program for all adults .

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK