low uwsa score help

2/2/2013 1:48:31 PM
i got 216 in uwsa..exam in a week..plaza advice?

2/2/2013 6:39:45 PM
postpone your exam 2-3 weeks and go crazy in that time. you must do nbme 7,12, 13 then only can you take your exam. UWSA over shoot your exam by 15 points...so that means you probably have 206..take into consideration that you are going to be nervous on your testing day. also you need to understand that you need to BUY the nbme exam and not just take the ones offline. get the nbme with feedback so at least you will know what your weak subjects are.
please postpone your test 3 weeks. but you must go insane in these 3 weeks don't become lazy or procrastinate

2/2/2013 9:44:54 PM
pinomontalbano wrote:
postpone your exam 2-3 weeks and go crazy in that time. you must do nbme 7,12, 13 then only can you take your exam. UWSA over shoot your exam by 15 points...so that means you probably have 206..take into consideration that you are going to be nervous on your testing day. also you need to understand that you need to BUY the nbme exam and not just take the ones offline. get the nbme with feedback so at least you will know what your weak subjects are.
please postpone your test 3 weeks. but you must go insane in these 3 weeks don't become lazy or procrastinate

thanks for you advice, i did 11 and 12 one month and and my score are still the same and after a month i did uwsa so very depressed about my score not improving.plz advice.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK