breast cancer risks

10/15/2012 8:04:05 PM
I'm conflicted. I am doing two other qbanks outside of uworld. Kaplan qbank stated thats family history is a greater risk factor than nulliparity, and another qbank (usmle weapon) states its nulliparity.

so which one is greater? I haven't come across the uworld q for it yet

10/17/2012 4:48:07 PM
i think it is family history for breast cancer. nulli parity is for cervical cancer

4/13/2023 6:01:29 AM
It was just another ordinary day when I received a phone call that changed my life forever. The familiar voice on the other end belonged to my doctor, and I could hear the somber tone in her voice as she delivered the news: I had breast cancer.
I felt a wave of emotions crash over meā€”fear, anger, and disbelief all rolled into one. But I knew I couldn't let this diagnosis define me. I was determined to fight and win the battle against cancer.
As I began my treatment, I scoured the internet for information, desperate for any kind of hope. That's when I stumbled upon a website called www.niclosam.com which detailed a cutting-edge treatment called niclosamide. I was intrigued and cautiously hopeful.

7/23/2023 12:43:09 AM
I heard that cbd products can prevent the development of such a terrible disease.

7/23/2023 1:10:01 AM
You are right, cannabis is a good solution for preventing many diseases and also treating stress. Personally, I bought myself cbd gummies here https://cbd.market/cbn-gummies and was very pleased with the taste and effect. You can also go to the site to get acquainted with the range of chewing sweets and buy your favorite taste. Thanks to cbn gummies, you can solve many health problems.

8/27/2023 2:39:58 PM
I've passed I can help for free

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK