Step 3 Qbank
Why Should I Subscribe?
Choosing the right material for USMLE preparation is the key to achieving high scores.
There are a number of options out there in the market to prepare for the Step 3
exam. From our experience, we have found both the pros and cons in each one of them.
The UWorld Step 3 Qbank, while retaining the best features, answers all of the
shortcomings and also has some new features helpful for the exam. Please read along
for a detailed overview.
Focused Exam Content and State of the art Explanations
Step 3 Qbank has been updated to reflect upcoming changes in exam content. Click here
to review the changes we have implemented.
We teach you the concepts, which are important to not just pass the Step 3 but to
attain a competitive residency placement, too. Our explanations are based on evidence
based medicine and widely accepted procedures/treatment. With every explanation
of a question, we have a specific "educational objective" outlining the main concept
from that particular question, making the whole concept very easy to remember.
Furthermore, all of our materials are created by real life physicians, who specialize
in various fields. Each question of our Qbank requires a unique and systematic two
to three step thinking process. These distinct, sophisticated, and multi-faceted
practice test questions are not offered by other educational sites, which is extremely
beneficial for strengthening one’s critical thinking, judgment, and test-taking
skills. Unlike other competing services, our high yield content will undoubtedly
help subscribers master the content of the USMLE™, achieve exceptionally high test
scores, and obtain competitive residency placement.
Learn More in Less Time
In many of the existing Qbank sources for USMLE an average student answers around
70%-80% of questions. By spending a good amount of time and money, you end up learning
only 20%-30% content which is new. In contrast, with UWorld, you will learn
approximately 40%-50%, because in this Qbank it is not easy to score very high in
the first few attempts for the average student.
How Well are You Competing with Your Peers?
The explanation to every question also includes the percentage of people (registered
users like you) who answered that particular question correctly. Since the final
USMLE examinee’s performance, knowing how others are performing on a particular
question helps you evaluate your performance and where you need to improve. Suppose
you answer a question wrong and more than 70% of other test takers answered that
question correctly, that means you should know that question and you should never
miss that concept in the exam, which may compromise your score. On the other hand,
if you answer a question correctly, when less than 30% of people answered correctly,
you will have a higher chance to earn a high score on the USMLE. To apply this logic,
you need to consistently answer tougher questions correctly, not just once or twice.
Feel at Home on the Big Day
Familiarizing yourself with the real exam software interface is very important.
The look and feel of the UWorld Qbank is almost similar to the real USMLE exam.
Enough practice with this Qbank will make you feel at home when you are taking the
real exam, so that you spend your valuable time thinking about the question instead
of familiarizing with the software.
Competitive Prices/ Flexible Durations/ Convenient Test Packages
- Affordable, low monthly subscription rates
- Unlimited amount of extensions/ renewals of an active subscription
- Each test package duration is created to suit your preference
A++ Customer Service
- Fast, friendly and reliable customer service available to assist your every need
Additional Subscriber Benefits
- Learn from the pros as you gain insight, pearls, tips, memory aids and high-yield
information on how to excel in all USMLE exams
- Develop unlimited knowledge and strategy in USMLE test taking
- Our state-of-the-art designed questions will allow you to learn more in less time
- Gain confidence as you apply these learned skills in the hospital setting
- High pass rate of first-time USMLE examinees after using UWorld for test preparation
- Outstanding, positive feedback from all of our subscribers
- Overwhelming, high referrals to use UWorld for all USMLE practice test-taking
- Over 1400 high quality, unrepeated multiple choice questions
- State-of-the-art, classic board-type questions created by real-life physicians
- Detailed explanation and educational objective for each question with excellent
illustrations and charts that are easy to read and interpret
- Board simulated interface design with FRED V2.0 software features (highlight, strike-out,
annotation, searchable lab values, calculator, mark/flag items etc)
- Customization of practice tests (create subject-specific, system-specific or combination
tests in timed, untimed, tutorial and timed tutorial modes)
- Suspend and resume a test at anytime at your convenience with 24-hr account web
- Compare performance scores with other UWorld users, see which subjects you need
to improve and view your cumulative performance outline
- Compare progress on test over test basis via detailed chart
- Ability to generate identical test blocks, ideal for instructor lead study group(s)
- External references to medical journal abstracts
- Improve your time management skill by monitoring time spent per question
- Includes drug-ad and abstract-based questions
- Mobile companion app available for iOS and Android based devices
New Subscription and Renewal Fees
The following durations are offered for new subscription purchases and renewing
existing active subscription. Renewals are offered for current active subscriptions
only. Users should renew the subscription prior to the expiration date as renewals
are not offered for expired subscriptions. The renewal will be effective from the
current subscription expiration date and not from the date of renewal.
STEP3 Qbank 30 days Subscription
STEP3 Qbank 60 days Subscription
STEP3 Qbank 90 days Subscription
STEP3 Qbank 180 days Subscription
STEP3 Qbank 360 days Subscription
STEP3 07-days Renewal (Qbank only)
STEP3 15-days Renewal (Qbank only)
STEP3 30-days Renewal (Qbank only)
STEP3 60-days Renewal (Qbank only)
STEP3 90-days Renewal (Qbank only)
STEP3 180-days Renewal (Qbank only)
STEP3 360-days Renewal (Qbank only)